Friday, March 24, 2006

Unfair Butterfly

Not very happy at work today. They took me off a report I was looking forward to working on. Something I’ve done before, something familiar, something that I could get lost in for a few days. I’m not happy about it, but I can’t really voice/express my concerns. Just generally unhappy.

Instead, he’s put me on this complex ‘numery’ report. Colour me thrilled.

At least I have a good dinner to look forward to – boyfriend’s gone and bought pasta and salmon for tonight. That’ll be nice.

Anyhow, I’m getting over my disappointment. I probably should try and do something about my unhappiness, but whatever.

Just got back from lunch – had thai to celebrate co-worker’s birthday. Feel a bit more content now. Amazing what a good lunch can do.

Right, back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home