Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Treading Butterfly

Let’s see. What’s going on in my life lately?

The biggest news is I’ll be paying my mother less (yes, I know, again) starting Thursday week. Boyfriend had a discussion with me, and basically pointed out we would need to move houses, if I didn’t start paying her less. Right now we’re basically treading water.

Not very happy about it, but at least we get to stay at where we’re living now, if I only pay mum $100 a week. It feels a bit like the ‘coward’s way out’ but it’s not like I can have a rational conversation with her right now anyway. So letter writing it is.

Work has been a shitfight all week. Y’know, I never used to swear until I started going out with my boyfriend.

I had the best kebab this afternoon. The best I’ve eaten in a long, long time. Every bite was divine.

I went to a discussion on foreign policy last night, and am ashamed to admit that I fell asleep halfway through it. $10 that could’ve gone towards a decent dinner, wasted. For half a glass of sauvingnon blanc, some salmon sandwiches, and a lecture by a Harvard professor, I spent $10 and got a nap on top.

* sighs*

I’ve been very thirsty of late. Not sure what that’s about.

Did I tell you? I got a haircut too. The hairdresser had to basically hold my hand in the process but it was worth it. I’ve got nothing but compliments since it’s been done. I’ve got myself a fringe – although not exactly what I’d planned on, I’ll admit that it doesn’t look too bad.

My boyfriend’s loving it though, so that’s gotta be a good thing.

His wrist is still a wreck.

My nose has been playing up in the last week. Continual sniffling in the mornings.

For once this week is relatively quiet. Boyfriend’s going back to the hospital for a check up tomorrow. I’ve got a rotaract ball to go to on Saturday night, and we’re taking boyfriend’s dad out to dinner on Friday night because he bailed us out this week. Dumb credit union billed our money twice. So now we’re broke until Wednesday evening.

One of our work mates got kicked out of his house on Thursday night. His relationship broke up, and he seems to be in a terrible state. I don’t understand it myself. But then again, it’s really his business, not mine.

Had a great afternoon at yoga today. Came away feeling rejuvenated, and a lot more stable.

And that’s all I’ve got for today. Random crap about what’s been going on lately.

I can’t wait for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home