Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Personal Butterfly

I am not going to take this personally.

For once, I am not going to care what you think, I am not going to take your criticisms to heart, I am not going to let you affect me.

Quite frankly I think your methodology is crap. I think it’s inflexible. I think you’re all anal. I think that this is absolutely ridiculous, and there’s a reason why all your clients left you for us in the first place.

You’re too academic for this industry, and you’re a moron.

I am leaving in a year. For once I am going to stop caring.

I am not going to do anything other than my job. I don’t think there is anything you can offer me to entice me to stay, and I really don’t like your systems anyway.

I am going to laugh it all off. I don’t care that I am being criticised for doing something that I was hoping would be helpful for you.

I am not going to take this personally.

Work is just work. At the end of the day when I leave this office, you are not going to matter. The clients aren’t going to matter. If I really wanted to, I could throw in the towel today, and find a job as a receptionist.

I need a change. And you’re not it.

Call me set in my ways, but after five years of being taught to do something, I don’t see how your way can be any better than mine. If anything, I think it’s worse.

Email and cc as many people as you want.

I am not going to take this personally.

I have a life outside of this company. I have a life outside of this report. I have a life outside of you.

I am not going to take this personally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home