Sunday, September 18, 2005

Shifting Butterfly

Something will shift this week. The process of change, though, may be a little awkward or jarring at times. Possibly, you will find yourself feeling as if something is going wrong or growing too intense, or becoming far too volatile. The journey that you are going through, though, is a necessary one and a positive one. Remember, please, the helpful and encouraging experiences that you have had lately. Trust that more of these lie in store. For they do. You are developing new definitions, deeper understandings and wiser ideas. Once these grow a little stronger and clearer you will feel much happier about the ground you have covered and the road that still lies ahead.

These days it's very rare for me to post more than once a day. When I first started, it was two, three times a day, if my procrastination got really bad. These days, it's twice or three times a week if I'm/you're lucky.

I've talked to a few people since my last posting earlier this evening, and I am yet again contemplating whether or not I want to move out. Yes, yes, I know. Technically I already have. So let's just say for argument's sake, when I will decide to move all my stuff over to my new house.

My cousin suggests to go slow. And to move in April as previously planned. My counsellor and my friends, not to forget my boyfriend, all suggest I move now.

The thoughts about moving have been circling in my head for the last few hours. And checking out my horoscope for the week hasn't made it any better. If anything, it's made me feel worse.

At least my sleeping patterns are getting better. I slept 10 hours straight last night. Although that might have to do with the fact that I danced for most of the evening. I tell you, nothing makes you more appreciative of your age, when you are around people who are older than you.

I can drink and wake up with barely a smidgen of a headache. I can dance for hours and not feel tired. Sure, I'll get the odd twinge here and there from the stitches if I dance too much in one sitting, but give me a few minutes and I'll be back out there. Meanwhile, my boyfriend just gave up and sat out the last few songs. It was quite amusing to have people tell me, that I was the most energetic person there. To which my boyfriend later responded to me, "that's because you were the youngest person there" in a scoffing tone.

Like I said, I like being young.

But who doesn't eh?

Anyhow I've digressed. Back to the point.

Deciding on whether or not I should move out. Why does it seem that no decision is easy these days? All I'm faced with, bar inaction, are hard decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home