Thursday, September 01, 2005

Rewiring Butterfly

You may not understand much but there is something that now makes a great deal of sense to you. Trust that. Stick with it. Make it the foundation stone of your skyscraper. Refer back to it, every time you find yourself in doubt. Every decision that you now need to make will become easy and clear if you acknowledge this crucial point. You will become ever more confused whenever you forget it. Pluto is now granting you a rare and precious gift; the ability to recognise an essential priority and to uphold it successfully.


If only I knew what that was though. I have no idea what that ‘thing that makes a great deal of sense to me’. Yesterday’s forecast was apt for what happened last night:

You can't dismantle a large piece of furniture with a small electrical screwdriver. Nor, though, can you use a drill to repair sensitive circuitry. You have to use the right tool for the right job. I make this point now because you may need to rethink your approach to a challenging situation. Before you make any more moves, consider your options and alternatives. If you are clever, careful and wise now you can yet find a way to achieve something that has started to seem very difficult. Don't just do what seems 'easiest'.

I could, should, probably write up what happened. But my mind seems to shy away from it all. Maybe I’m still in shock, I don’t know. Birthday dinner with work colleagues tonight. The few who don’t know about us, will know tonight. Don’t know how I feel about that. But, so be it. I’m all tense and such. I need my heard rewired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home