Monday, September 26, 2005

Out Butterfly

Don't really know what to say or how to write it out.

So I'll just start with the facts.

I move out officially yesterday.

I cried myself to sleep. twice.

I feel miserable and awful and regretful.

I'm tempted to move back just because. To have a feeling of 'whiteness' to feel 'good' about myself and the situation.

I feel the need to define myself through my mother's beliefs.

I'm going home tomorrow night to pick up a few odds and ends and have dinner with them.

I took a few personality tests this afternoon.

Results below.


Global Personality Test Results
Stability (23%) low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Orderliness (40%) moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
Extraversion (53%) medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.





Both tests can be found at: SimilarMinds.com

Meanwhile, I'm a bit volatile, but trying to keep it all under control.

Don't really know how to express myself right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home