Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Golden Butterfly

I thought the hard times were well over now.
Brighter days would come and stay.
I guess I'm just not that lucky somehow,
cause you are standing in my way.
No matter how well I do,
I know I'll never be good enough for you.


You'd love to watch me breakdown.
You'd love to watch me go insane.

You'd love to watch me breakdown.
I am a fool and I remain the same.

My name is golden, but you call me pale.
Your heart will never let me in.
I know you curse, but smile inside when I fail.
Your jealousy is kept within.
No matter how good I play,
you only focus on the blunders I say.


Yeah, I remain the same. You hate me cause I'm strange,
but I remain the same and I will not change

Millencolin ~ My Name is Golden


Am at work and shouldn't really be blogging. Have to go home tonight - not really looking forward to it. At the same time, am trying to convince myself to go back over to the boyfriend's tomorrow night.

I only have 3 more sessions left of 'free' counselling. Am trying to decide when I want to use them. The logical answer 'when you need them' doesn't really sit with me.

Guess I should just brave the forest fire and hope that I don't get burnt eh?

My horoscope suggests for me to look on the bright side - it's the only way to have a good day. We shall see.

I'm tired and a little grumpy.

A bit irritable and whatnot.

I hate the fact that I get paid in order to give it all away in bills and taxes.

Anyhow, best get back to work before they notice and fire me. Then where would I be? Family-less, jobless....

Best not to think about it.

1 Comments:

At Tue Sept 20, 02:50:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post! I wish more blogs were as interesting as yours.

Mine is about web site marketing. It pretty much covers web site marketing related stuff.

Drop by if you have time! I'll ba back to yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home