Monday, September 26, 2005

Closing Butterfly

Am listening to dashboard confessional. "remember to breathe" they wail to me through my headphones at work.

As the day goes by, the words 'loss' and 'abandonment' come to mind. It's hard to be eloquent when you're in a state of despair.

It feels like my family is no longer a part of me. Like I can no longer reach out and touch them. That door is closed to me now.

Strangely, in my less volatile moments, I can see this life being suited to me. I can see it working out. I can see us being happy.

Curled up, spooning on the couch last night, watching my Pirates of the Carribean dvd, it felt wonderful. He makes me feel wonderful. I can't explain it. It's like he fills a part of me that I never knew I needed or missed. He fits, just fine. He fits perfectly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home