Sunday, August 21, 2005

Travelling Butterfly

Just got back from my flight. Am at a bit of a loss what to say or do. Mum's not home yet. I'm broke for the next fortnight, and every once in a while I'm still wondering if I picked the right guy to spend the rest of my life with.

I thought that after seven days of seeing each other 24/7 I would get sick of him. Yet for the last three days all I've been saying is, "Can't we stay? I don't really want to go."

Lots of mini worries and concerns. I don't think I really got into the holiday spirit until Friday. By which time, I only had a little while left.

It was funny how easily we slipped in to spending time with each other. It seemed perfectly natural to be with each other constantly.

I'm feeling a little out of it and sleepy. It might be the travel sickness pills. There's just so much that happened this week, that I just want to sit down and rehash it all. Sit there and sift through it all. Yet, I can't be bothered to at the same time.

I'm just all, 'blah.'

I'm downloading all my photos that I took during the week. Sad to say that none of them turned out right - least none with both of us in them. Either he made a funny face, I made a funny face or we both made funny faces. Nothing photoframe worthy. And that's what I was banking on for getting him for his birthday.

Don't really know what else to say or how else to express it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home