Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Needing Butterfly

I've forgotten what it's like to live at home. And I'm chickening out by spending the next two nights with him, followed by working on Saturday night. So I won't see family until Sunday.

Not that it matters anyway.

We are three people who just happen to live under one roof. My brother and I still talk to each other, but my mother and I are just like two ships passing in the night.

We can sit in silence for hours on end. Well, not hours. But you get the idea.

I had so much to blog about but now I'm too tired. Have to wake up early tomorrow. One of our managers is getting fired and the CEO is having a staff meeting with us tomorrow to inform us of the structural changes to the company. Yippee!

You know, I can't even tell if I'm trying to escape anymore.

I just need my boyfriend, because sometimes it feels like he's the only one that needs me.

2 Comments:

At Thu Aug 04, 11:32:00 am, Blogger Nicole said...

I wish my family would stop talking to me.

 
At Fri Aug 05, 10:08:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you don't know how good you have it. I wish my mum would shut the hell up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home