Friday, July 08, 2005

Exhausted Butterfly

I'm so tired. You know when you feel that headache in your frontal lobe? A sign of mental exhaustion? Well I've got it.

All my reports are just about done. We're trying to set up a conference call with the client this afternoon to make sure he knows EXACTLY what he's getting this time around and won't chuck another hissy fit and ask for dumb revisions.

Spent the night at the boyfriend's last night. The first time in a week. It was funny walking through the park with him last night, a smile just blossomed on my face when I thought about the fact that I didn't have to share him. That he was all mine for the evening. All. Mine.

Just came back from lunch with him and some IT friends.

I'm too exhausted to be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home