Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Distant Butterfly

It's funny how things differ when you're away from home. How the things you see change while you're away. Distance does funny things.

My art teacher once told me the magic ingredient was always distance. It didn't matter how much detail you put into something. Sometimes you could just be rough, and distance would sort out the rest.

After a night away, I feel a little more stable. I'm tempted to not go home tonight, either. Spend one more night...

"I hate seeing you like this. I've seen how happy and relaxed you are after you spend a few days with me."

Written in an email, but no less poignant:

"You've got all of me baby, and you always will…you'll never be alone as long as I'm above ground"

*sigh*

I haven't slept well in two nights. And if I stay over tonight, I'm going to have to bring up discussion about what to do about my laundry.

=S

I'm tempted. But I haven't decided yet.

Nothing is going to change anything. And if that's the case, why spend the rest of time in misery? May as well make the most of it eh?

Decisions, decisions.

I'll think about it later.

2 Comments:

At Wed July 13, 09:12:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey babe miss me?? glad to see your still one messed up and confused little girl =))

prahadream // pimpdelux

 
At Thu July 14, 09:23:00 am, Blogger Enigmatic Butterfly said...

how often do you get to say that without offending and holding no sense of malice? *wicked grin*

welcome back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home