Thursday, June 30, 2005

Uplifting Butterfly

The next two weeks are due to be very special. Unusual heavenly alignments effectively put you in a permanent state of grace. You won't suddenly find that every move you make has a perfect result - or that you become immune to irritation and aggravation. You will, though, be able to see how even the 'bad things' in your life have something valuable and constructive to offer you. You will see a way to break an old, entrenched habit and to start out on a delightful new adventure. Rare heavenly alignments make amazing changes possible in July.
What an inspiring prediction. I just finished answering a question in one of my comments, and this forecast seems to kinda be a case in point. This is why I read astrology. For forecasts like that. You gotta admit, when presented with such favourable astrological forecasts, it does nothing, if not make you feel a hell of a lot better about yourself.

Unusual heavenly alignments effectively put you in a permanent state of grace.

If only I could be in a permanent state of grace every day, and not just for the two weeks they're predicting.

Things seem to be strangely up at home, although I would never have believed it. Mum seems to be accepting my nights away fairly reasonably. She's talking to me again in more normal dulcet tones. Not that she was every truly dulcet to begin with, but anyway, that's an entirely different story altogether. Who knows what brought the changearound, but hey I'm not about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

There's been a few things on my mind lately, that I probably shouldn't write up right now. I mean, I've got a work deadline by next Wednesday and I'm so not up to scratch. It's probably not wise to get all depressed and whiney about things. Maybe I should go and collect more 'data' before I make my final hypothesis.

Chances are I'll be working this Saturday. Still haven't decided if I want to go clubbing on Saturday night. Boyfriend wants me to go with him to his brother's house while he watches the footy. Which would be fine - except that I would have to make polite conversation with his brother's family for about 4-5 hours. Which would be fine, if we knew each other well - but we don't.

Anyhow, I should quit procrastinating and go back to work. Yesterday was a foul day. You'd think clients would bother reading the report after you finish writing them. But Nooo.... they ring you up with mundane questions like, 'you've done this wrong.' Umm, buddy? You're reading the wrong database you fool. For the quantitative report, refer to the QUANTITATIVE DATABASE. it's all labelled... Grrrr...

Yeh, see that graph that says VOLUME by favourability? That means the numbers are VOLUME, and NOT percentages. VOLUME and PERCENTAGES aren't supposed to match. THEY'RE DIFFERENT. *mutters* discrepancies in the narrative - ha! whatever..

*mutters* stupid idiotic dumb clients.

Anyway....

Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home