Friday, June 24, 2005

Motivating Butterfly

In case no one ever told you - work my friend, is overrated.

I'm feeling extremely tired these days. Can't work. I come in and probably do about 2 hours worth of decent paid work max. The rest is spent lounging around, surfing the net, etc etc.

Even I don't know how I'm whiling away the hours.

I'm just so sleepy.

So the decision about the holidays is to go skiing later in the year. All that seems to happen between us is planning and unplanning holidays. *rueful smile*

Least we have this weekend. Am going to a photo exhibition tomorrow. World Press Photos. They have a showing every year, and every year the photos are amazing. Breathtaking. Moving. They all say so much about the world around us. It's probably the only event that I've attended religiously every year since I heard about it.

I'm so sleepy. So unmotivated to do work. So not willing to do what's required of me so that I can afford to live.

*yawns*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home