Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Sickly Butterfly

After a night spent at the boyfriend's it always surprises me how long or short I've really been away. It always seems like an age since I was last in my room, or last in reality.

Spending time with him is often like stolen time. Magical time, where the only person who exists, is him.

I've got a cold. My body is still shell shocked and recuperating. I'm all over the place.

I tell you though - it certainly feels like I've been gone away for an age - even if technically it was only two days. It definately feels like I've been on hiatus for much longer than that.

Lots of thoughts running around in my head. I'm not at my best physical peak right now, so perhaps it might be better to type out all those thoughts later after a good night's rest in my own bed. Not that I haven't been sleeping. All I've been doing for the last two days has been sleeping. It got to the point last night where I was all sleeped out.

Spending time with the person you love... *sigh*

There's nothing like it.

2 Comments:

At Wed June 01, 10:44:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey butterfly, long time reader... Love your openess in these types of situations... I've gone through pretty much everything you've written in your blog so I so can relate to everything (even the freedom war with your mum)

The more I read the more I worry for ya (beleive it or not)... I seem to have grown an emotional attachment to the writer of this blog :)

Keep the posts coming, this is my textual insight to a likable soap opera (no offence ;))

Luv ya work

 
At Wed June 01, 12:24:00 pm, Blogger Enigmatic Butterfly said...

Hello,

Deeply appreciate you taking the time out to write a few words.

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one out there who's gone through all these dramas. Makes me feel a lot less alone.

It's also funny though, when I take a look back over the past few months, how much stuff has been going on. I agree with your little observation rez, that it all seems like a soap opera. Nothing ever seems to stop. The minute one part of my life settles down, another part rears its ugly head.

Anyhow, rest assured, the posts will keep on coming - despite my more frequent absences these days.

Often this becomes my only outlet, the one thing that keeps me sane. Sometimes it feels like I have to live two seperate lives. One is the facade I put out to all my friends and family, and one is the one I have with my boyfriend.

Well, just wanted to say thanks for the comment and it was great to hear from you =)

~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home