Friday, May 13, 2005

Promising Butterfly

So last night: "we will work it out."

I hope so.

I hope it's not all just words.

I hope that you truly understand.

I hope that it's not all talk, just something to placate, and I hope that you are as willing to wait as I hope.

"You really scared me Monday night"
"That's because you were being unreasonable"

I guess.

Just promise me you won't leave me.

The way you told me at the pub, "If this isn't going to work out, I need to know. I need to move on."

I'm seriously hoping that all this discussion is over. I don't want us to turn up 6 months down the track and have you turn around and demand to know why I can't stay over.

And last night when you said to me, "I'm just selfish."
True. But ironically there's nothing I can say to that other than agree. And even when agreeing, I do it in silence. Because there's nothing that I can really say to that.

Let's hope that we can incorporate you into a lot more family events, let my family get to know you more over the coming months and that maybe I will be allowed to stay over given certain circumstances or whatever in the coming months.

Please, just be patient with me?

I'm trying as hard as I can, although you claim that I haven't compromised at all, and that in fact I'm not even trying to keep you.

That look of frustration the other night - "you won't even give me a token offer."

Please, let it all be alright.

1 Comments:

At Sat May 14, 12:41:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not easy, not easy at all; our lifelike lifelikenesses. from the bottom of my heart, bezdnagrani.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home