Saturday, May 07, 2005

Ending Butterfly

"It is better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all."

"Tell me this is the worst its going to get. Tell me things can only get better from here. Don't tell me that it's all up to me."

"I am sorry. That is the only thing I can tell you if I am being honest."


"You are the one I have loved and will ever love the most."

"I have found the one I want to be with."


But chances are we will soon part. Too much to say. Too much to explain. So much to extrapolate. It's 4am here.

I am very unhappy.

It looks like we were destined to meet and part. No matter your love for me. You do not understand. And most likely will never understand. You are too selfish. Perhaps I may still drive over on Sunday to talk to you about this. I'm not sure yet. Haven't decided.

I love you. I don't know how to quantify it, but I do.

You are my world.

Except that right now family needs me more. Regardless of what you may think, feel or believe. And for that I am truly sorry. But mum needs me. More so than you. I want and hope that you will love and wait for me. But in some ways you are too selfish and impatient.

I love you. Please believe that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home