Monday, February 21, 2005

Wishing Butterfly

I'll write the introspective angst-ridden, internally conflicted verbose blog later. For now, I'll just put up today's astrological reflection and question where I am. The weekly forecast has already come to pass with awful repercussions. Nothing can be done about that now. But perhaps this will help. Or not. Either way, no one can ever say that all predictions are untrue. Probably at best you could argue that there is a grain of truth in everything and leave it at that.

I went to bed at 2 last night/this morning. Not really coherent. Not a good day to start writing up a snazzy report.

anyhow, perhaps I should just stop, post and ponder. I'm going out to lunch with him today. And I know what that conversation will consist of, and after reading today's forecast, well, I'm a bit concerned.

Be careful what you wish for now. Mars suggests there is a strong possibility that you may get it - or some of it, at least. Why should that be a problem? Because maybe, just maybe, you are wishing for something inappropriate. You may be looking at something you are briefly attracted to and growing stupidly desirous. Try wishing for the discrimination to recognise what you truly need. Then you'll be safe.
Careful what you wish for huh? Sometimes I just feel like I'm in a black hole. A dark tunnel that I can't get out of, hemmed in on all sides, and he's my only way out. And while I may well wish that he gets me out, there's also no guarantee that it will be for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home