Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Twisting Butterfly

There's only so much that can be said.

You're working on me like drugs in the system, like potent wine rampant through my bloodstream.

Like you pointed out this afternoon, suprisingly, we do have so much in common despite the major barriers: our cultural backgrounds and our ages. And it's true.

I'm trying to stop analysing this situation, and just let it flow. Because I don't want to stuff this one up. For once I feel like I'm being treated the way I deserve to be treated. And you do it all so voluntarily and willingly. You *want* to treat me like this. You *want* to see me happy. It was your first and foremost desire. And in a way, I'm so tempted to just say yes.

But I don't really know how to play games with you. You are wicked in your own way. Intent on seducing me, and at the same time, so sincere in showing your love to me. I do know that you are interested in more than sex. Your actions have proved that. But there is also something that I/we perhaps should remember, and that is that all actions wane in time.

It's just that everything seems so perfect in a way. And for once I don't want to be responsible for it's downfall. I want this to last. Because I do believe that you are good for me. Very good for me in fact. I can only hope that I can bring as much to the table as you. In some ways I don't really know how to repay you back. And of course, the magic is that I'm not required to give back anything.

After everything, this all just seems so surreal. Sometimes I feel like I'm all tied up in knots over you and this complex situation.

Maybe I should go and get some rest. 8 hours of sleep should help in clearing up my mind, or at least stop me from thinking - if only for a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home