Sunday, January 23, 2005

Screwed Butterfly

I screwed up.

Idiot that I am.

I think too much and I screwed up.

I believed my mantra that he didn't care about me and automatically assumed that he wasn't really interested in my attempts to see if there were other relationships going on. I ignored the idea that perhaps he was 100% genuine in helping me because he loved me, because I'm terrified of getting hurt.

I started building a wall, and in doing so, cut him out. And now I have to face the consequences. Except that perhaps I was never ready to face the consequences. Maybe all I was doing was out of spite.

I screwed up.

And now I have to live with regretting it.

I didn't want to push, but now I have.

I'm not even sick of the situation anymore.

I just...

I screwed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home