Friday, January 14, 2005

Giggly Butterfly

I've been in a fairly happy state for the last two days unable to muster up much angst or love.

I had lunch with my friend yesterday and really enjoyed myself. I can't put it down to whether it was the company or food in my stomach that made me happy, but either way, it was a good lunch =P

He msged me yesterday afternoon to ask to have lunch with me next week. THat will be interesting. I'm still trying to sort out the average emotional standing that must be mustered in order to have a relatively 'normal' relationship of any sort. We shall see.

Other than that, I've been hassling my co-workers with sugar-filled, chocolate enhanced and pistachio nut-influenced glee. i.e. I'm really sugared up and this time around I haven't even had any caffiene/coffee...

I've been laughing and giggling at just about everything, and that's fine by me. But not it seems, to my coworkers.

I have half an hour to go before it's 'Home Time'. I'm planning to leave at 5. Going out with a uni friend for dinner tonight. I will be a bundle of laughter and fun and incoherent inconsistencies. Yaay me!

I msged him today too to see if he had some time to come out this afternoon and have lunch with me, since my brain is mush, and I'd be easy fodder for low blow insults (i.e. great entertainment). He rang me (i know! rang!!) to ask if i was ok, and that he would speak to me sometime this weekend. He's got an interview lined up next week (hence the lunch meeting with me) that might potentially pan out to have him working here in the city. hrmm...

It is also close to 40 degrees outside of the regulated air conditioned offices that i work in monday to friday. this means that i'm not looking forward to commuting home this evening. if it's anything like yesterday, i will be a wilted lettuce leaf by the time 6pm rolls around. *shudder*

I dun wanna stay until 5.30. I might try and convince myself to being less constructive and conscientious and just leave at 5.

Yes.

*waves gleefully to the Internet world*

I'm hyped up and giggly!!! and I'm not even on caffiene!

Heeeeeee!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home