Monday, January 17, 2005

Delerious Butterfly

Confusion reigns on a Monday morning. Mixed in with liberal doses of desire and sexual innuendo, I'm a bit lost this morning.

I was thinking on the train this morning that you could probably say that I am without much artifice. Especially when it comes to this sort've stuff. I'm still naieve enough to believe in trust, and I won't necessarily do things because it's what you'd like. At least I don't think so. My actions in the next week could prove me so very wrong.

I'm still wary that we're going a little too fast. And I don't want the ties that bind us to be purely sexual ones. Either way you will see me this week. And I think I need to draw some lines somewhere. What's that old phrase for reeling the fish in? Let them think they're getting away with the bait and then reel them in before they know what's hit them...

*Sigh*

You've thrown me a spare, and I don't really know where to go after this. I'm hoping that I still have iron control over this situation. It's something that I realised this morning. No matter what happens about whether you decide to be in or out, I still have some modicum of control. I don't have to say yes to everything you ask for. And as long as I can be distanced in some form, we are ok, if only because I'm holding onto the anchor line.

But see, my sense of proportion and propriety sort've leaves the building when you've befuddled my brain with langurous seductive thoughts and my stomach is filled with fluttering butterflies. One touch and I would probably be gone. Which, while good while it lasts, won't guarantee me anything other than guilt, further distrust and utter foolishness when morning comes.

In which case, perhaps this all isn't such a good idea. I don't want certain things taking over. I need to have that emotional anchorage. And as I warned you last night, you are starting to play with fire.

And if you so much as screw me over in both the literal and figurative sense combined, i will tear you from limb to limb and you will live to regret it for the rest. of. your. life. I can guarantee you that because this time around i will not hold my anger in check.

Be careful what you wish for.
You just might get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home