Saturday, December 25, 2004

Sickened Butterfly

Sometimes I feel like such a fool. I feel like such a loser. I really should just bite the bit and get over all of this.

When I sit down and really think about it all, this is such a waste of my time. I begin to feel so down and miserable.

There is no way but through. But I just want to go around. Because I can't go through.

I know deep down that you will still leave me, and that I won't be enough for you. It is just your guilt and your loneliness that speaks. Your desires and certain aspects of yourself that want me, and nothing more. Everything else you will get from just being friends with me.

I do in fact wonder if you are just worth the friendship. We can't turn things back to start over. It's just not possible. Too much water under the bridge. Or maybe I just mentally refuse. I've been through too much to just throw it all away.

I'm such a liar.

I'm such a cheapskate when it comes to love.

Go away all of you and never come back. I need to start living, and I know that it's not going to happen anytime soon.

I am such a loser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home