Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Schick Bufferfly

Days pass by. One by one. Hour by Hour, Minute by Minute, Second by Second. Sometimes we are aware of time passing. And sometimes it's all over before we even realise.

The last 24? 36? 48? hours have passed me by. I'm at home today. Not at work. Schick as a dog. Well, not really... I woke up feeling dizzy and nauseus. So i was dragged kicking and screaming to the doctor who promptly stuck a needle in my arm and told me to lie down. *mutters* yeh.. it's *so* not gonna hurt.. to have something sharp jammed into your arm. Why don't you let *me* jam something into *your* arm. See if it hurts then. huh? HUH???

*straightens shirt*

So apparently I might have some virus or something. That or I'm losing too much weight (insert concerned parent and doctor faces here). And maybe I'm down in iron and my liver just died after two glasses of riesling. Yeh right. So what if I guzzled it down? I know you're supposed to sip the damn stuff, but it tasted too good. And I was thirsty.

I bought this killer dress today. Full-length, black. It makes me look so tall and willowy, which is *really* cool considering that I'm a measly 5'2. Not that I actually have anywhere to wear this beautiful dress. Hell it took me two years to wear the little black one I wore for my work Christmas party.

Every once in a while the dizziness or something like it comes back. I'm tempted to go and lay down to sleep. Except that I have to go and take my contacts out first. I swear that's the only bad thing about wearing these things....

Maybe I'll go and watch another ALIAS dvd.

Sleep... Alias.... Sleep... Hrmm... decisions, decisions...


~*~*~*~

Excerpt of the Day:

I'm starting to fashion an idea in my head
Where I would impress you
With every single word I said.
Would come out insightful or brave or smooth or charming
And you'd want to call me

And I would be there every time
You'd need me
I'd be there every time...

But for now I'll look so longingly
Waiting...
For you to want me,
For you to need me,
For you to notice me

Dashboard Confessional - For you to notice me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home