Monday, December 27, 2004

Mundane Butterfly

I cleaned my room today. Vacuumed. I can see the floor again. My bed's a mess, but I can see the floor - for now.

I'm sorting out my jewellery and putting away all the books I've purchased in the last few months. The cd's are piling up too.

I think I'm just lonely.

Today will be Day Two of re-tried experiment.

I've already gone through one novel and am three quarters of the way through another. It's 10pm. Maybe I should try and sleep.

I want to go out tomorrow. THere's a booksale on. And it's calling me....

I miss you. I hope you miss me too. Do you notice my absence? It has only been a day and a half. I'm waiting to see if you'll come through with your promise about seeing me before New Years. I'm trying to see if you'll organise something. You promised. But you can forget. And I'm going to make it a bit difficult for you by not being online. I'm figuring if you're really serious about this, you will phone or sms me.

...will you?

do you miss me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home