Monday, December 20, 2004

Anxious Butterfly

What happens when you're absolutey terrified that a fragile situation will fall apart? What happens when you are so scared that the next conversation you have with someone will be the last? What happens when you become so afraid that the next time you see them that your world will break apart?

It's not a nice place to live in.

He suggested that we go down to the lake tomorrow morning. It sounds fine by me. I'm relishing the time with him. But at the same time, I'm scared. I'm scared that he will want to talk, and he will tell me that this isn't going to work out.

And just this morning I was contemplating to hold 'the talk' myself =P I guess I can just ask to be reassured tomorrow. I don't know if he's still upset about yesterday. or if he's already brushed it aside. I'm scared. I really don't know how to let go.

I just don't know anymore..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home