Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Self-Destructive Butterfly

I am in a self-destructive mood today. I even took up the offer on the rounds of coffee going around. Although maybe that’s not the best idea. I just want out of this mood. I want out of this funk.

I know what’s best for me, but I can’t help but feel the twinges that come with throwing something away like this. I know I’ve done quite a bit wrong in this process. And I know that I have not been as open as I could have/should have been over his suggestions.

Honestly I’m not really in that same place that I was three months ago when I chose the silent treatment because I wanted more. Those feelings have watered down a bit. Now I think it’s just vanity that has made me act the way I do. How dare he not feel remorse and want me? After I wanted him so badly.

So I’ve been a bad sport in all of this also.

But I think that I’ve hid it well. And he won’t ever know. I don’t know if it’s good or bad that I’ve shifted the blame onto him.

I feel self-destructive today.

Maybe it’s just best that you don’t mess with me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home