Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Quiet Butterfly

I was a coward. I went online last night and unblocked him. The only thing that saved me was that I didn't talk to him. I don't know if he didn't see me or he simply thinks that I should be the one who messages first. Either way, it's all over now (for another day) and it's morning again.

My only defence is that I watched a romantic comedy (Two Weeks Notice) just before going online. Not that that makes my defence rock solid. In fact, it probably makes my case worse.

My neck hurts from curling around my pillow for the last 10 hours. I'm like one of those birds who tuck their heads under their wings when sleeping. ANd it doesn't help that on the trains I end up choosing seats where when I nap, I go back into the same position. It can't be good for my back. Or for my neck either, come to think of it.

It seems so sad that I can only sleep at night when I've got a pillow to hug. I miss having someone. I miss the affection. I miss the attention. I miss knowing there is someone out there who can't live without me. I miss being the centre of their world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home