Friday, November 26, 2004

Irritated Butterfly

My best friend isn't having lunch with me on Sunday. I don't know why she bothers with saying that she wants us to keep in touch. What's the point when she can't even make time for me? Instead she goes 'i wanted to go shopping coz they have 33.3% off'. Gee thanks. I get dumped for a clothes sale. Of course we are girls, so I guess that should really be a redundant argument. But still. If being friends and keeping in touch is so important, then for *Crying Out Loud* make an Effort!!!

Everyone is the bloody same. Doesn't anyone care anymore? Or do I just have a sign on my forehead that says "ignore"???

Am I honestly *that* demanding on your time????

Grrrr....

Everyone's the same.

I don't know why I bother.

1 Comments:

At Sun Nov 28, 11:09:00 am, Blogger Enigmatic Butterfly said...

she didn't offer. and i get the feeling that she'll probably go with her mum and her sister anyway. don't want to be a third wheel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home