Thursday, November 25, 2004

Excited Butterfly

So I broke my "fast" - but for good reason. I don't have pay tv. And for all those Sarah fans out there - in case you haven't noticed already: Saturday night, 6.30 on Max, "The Max Sessions: Sarah McLachlan" OMG OMG OMG OMG *hyperventilates*

I don't have pay tv. So I rang him up to request that he tape it for me. I'm sorry, but Sarah overtakes all. She is IT. Nothing can compare. The irony of course is that I was listening to her on the train this afternoon, and in the lifts, I was talking to another work colleague about her. I come home, and lo and behold there is her pretty picture on the tv guide. Good thing I checked. Can you imagine the agony I would have gone through if I hadn't spotted it in time? But this *is* Sarah. So I would always have spotted it "in time."

And it was a good thing that I hadn't fully decided on my course of action over him anyway. I was walking to the train station this afternoon listening to Fallen, and I suddenly got this overwhelming feeling. This sense that I still wanted us to be friends.

I guess I'll just continue fluctuating. I could be honest about us to him, but to be honest, I don't think or feel that it would solve anything. Deep down I know that we will never be. It's just my denial playing mind games with me.

I honestly am sick of hearing about all this crap. I'm sick of talking about it. Guess I'll just have to play it all by ear and treat it all as it comes.

I just hope my best friend feels better. We planned to have "brunch in the city" this Sunday. And it's about time I started to play the sophisticate. I've graduated now. I'm practically a white collar worker (I *still* haven't signed the contract after practically a month of working there and constant promises of 'we'll sign it tomorrow'), and anyway, I'm a Big Girl now. *proud just of chin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home