Friday, November 26, 2004

Disheartened Butterfly

And something to characterise the hopeless situation between him and us is again best put in the words of Dashboard Confessional:

"Dig a ditch deep enough
To keep you clear of the sun
You've been burned more than once
You don't think much of trust

Man it takes a silly girl to lie about the dreams she has
Lord it takes a lonely one to wish that she had never dreamt at all
Oh look now, there you go with hope again
But I'll be sure your secret is safe with me
Oh, you're so sure I'll be leaving in the end
Treating me like I'm already gone"

Dashboard Confessional - Carve your heart out

I'm just about defeated over this entire situation. I just want to be able to talk to you and tell you all my inner most fears and desires and for you to let me. To want to hear about them. THat's all I want. If only you were here to stay like that. I don't feel that I can come to you with all my troubles. I wish I could. But I can't. Not till you let me. And you won't let me if we can't do this the right way. ANd you will never do things the right way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home