Saturday, November 20, 2004

Careful Butterfly

I have to watch myself. WHo would've thought that two blogs could be so much work? Last night's blog, I nearly blogged up on the photography blog ! *gulp* Goes to show that having similar nicknames on the same blogger site isn't necessarily a good thing. Guess this will remind me to not blog late at night anymore when my faculties aren't in the right order. I can't imagine what chaos I would wreak...

I would've posted up the photoblog elsewhere, except that none of the photoblog sites I found looked pretty enough for me to deign my attention. ha! So blogger it is. I must admit that, it is very character building to take photos. I felt like such an idiot yesterday in the city whipping out my camera trying to take photos. the amount of funny looks and stares I got was absolutely ridiculous. I had to try my best to block them out. I ended up wandering quiet back streets as a means to hide from these judging people. It's always nicer to do things without people looking over your shoulder.

Not much angst today. I had a strange dream that I'm not going into here, but didn't involve him, rather someone else, which makes it all rather disturbing. Not because it wasn't *him*, but because it was this other particular person that I dreamt about. Although if I sit down and psychoanalyse it I'm sure it will all make sense.

I've got to work tonight, so maybe when I come back tonight there will be some work angst. Customer service is so overrated when there are no tips. =P

As to photoblogging, I've got to go a-wandering to see what other subjects I can pick up. Thanks to the encouraging comments. They mean a lot =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home