Sunday, November 28, 2004

20/20 Butterfly

Hee Hee! As I blog I am wearing my new fandangled contacts. *wicked grin*

I can see! I can see! I can see! I can see! I can see! I can see! I can see! I can see! I can see! I can see! I can see! I can see!

*ahem*

We went out to dinner tonight and I happily drove. You couldn't keep the wide grin off my face the minute I left the house. It was like seeing all over again. No more blurring. No more glass edges. 360 degrees sight. As I drove I thought to myself, "so this is what it must be like for 'normal' drivers who drive." My family found it quite amusing. I'm just happy.

All I have to do now is stop automatically squinting when looking at the computer screen. I'm so used to wearing glasses that when we took photos earlier my hands automatically reached to take my glasses off - only to discover and remember that I actually *don't need* to wear them now ;)

Well, I just had to share this with the world. I also have been thinking a bit more about the entire relationship situation, but I think I'll hold back a little and think about it a little more before I blog it up. Sort out a few more kinks, or at least analyse a bit more before I put it down in writing.

Anyhoo, guess what?

I can see!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home