Monday, October 11, 2004

Woozy Butterfly

UPDATE: 1:15AM (technically 12th Oct)
Just typing that line up has me panicky all over. omg, omg omg.... my thesis is less than 24 hours away from being handed in. My academic career is just about over. Have I done everything I set out to do at the beginning of the year? (most probably not) Can i live with the actions I've done? (I don't have a choice).

I'm too sleepy to think about these ideas in depth. And I still haven't finished my references yet. argh!!!!!! Someone hit me over with a 4x4.

Y'know what would make it really ironic? If I end up with death by papercut. hahahaha!!!

I am going crazy, ever so slowly, ever so surely...

~*~
10:45PM
The lack of sleep and overexhaustion is getting to me. Even after my shower, I still don't feel so great. My brain is sinking slowly into the mire that is my limited mental capacity. Does that sentence even make sense?

Do you know how I can tell when I've really lost the plot, so to speak? When it takes me ten minutes to register something. If it's not directly thesis related, either you have to be very clear and explicit, or you're going to have to repeat to me 3 times - AT LEAST. I don't think i would be able to appreciate any level of humour higher than slapstick right now. and even then, *shudders* i don't know if i could. They say that puns are the lowest form of humour. Yet puns also require brainwork - brainwork which i cannot spare.

Man I want to sleep... and this pile of paper isn't getting any lower!!! *gasp*

I think the plan for tonight, will be to enter in all the references, and fix up the database. Tomorrow I work on footnotes. And then I go back to the thesis. *double shudder*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home