Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Unproductive Butterfly

Well it's settled. I'm not going into uni tomorrow. I'm taking the deadline, and I'm handing in my essay at 10am. I'm going to sit on a fast train and hop into uni on thursday. Looks like another postponement of my lunch date. *sigh* she'll understand.

In the meantime, guess i should actually start working huh? 4.56... yeah yeah yeah... I'm a walking talking self-destructing machine.

no dinner tomorrow night. I won't see him until graduation. which is a good thing. by then, I will be so over him that I shouldn't even care about anything anymore. good. Things would still be awkward if i saw him tomorrow anyway. I'm tempted to let the people who organised the dinner tomorrow know. unfortunately, I deleted their email. oops. and i can't be bothered going to the effort of finding someone to let them know. too much effort.

It's a good thing I'm not going tomorrow.

Now if only i can rationalise myself into working. My bum's getting tired just sitting all the time. It doesn't help i'm not being really productive as i sit my hours away... *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home