Saturday, October 09, 2004

Hopeless Butterfly

My Thesis is slowly falling away from me. I can feel it in my bones. I have a horrible feeling it will be such a rush crap job. and i hate myself for seeing that. It was another 5am last night, and instead of forcing self to wake up at 10, it's midday now. Today's going to be a killer of a day. Even more so than yesterday. Tomorrow's going to be spent editing footnotes, and the day after will be last rewrites - except that last night's draft proved that i need another rewrite at least before i can get to last draft quality.

I don't think i can do this... I never planned to let my supervisor down. And i know i will try my best - but at this stage, i don't think that my best will be anywhere NEAR what it could have/should have been.

I know i'm a procrastinator. I know I'm a last minute job. But honestly, this is just ridiculous!!! I know that i can be very hard on myself - because if i'm not, no one will be. And hopefully when he reads my chapter 4 today, he will come back and say, 'that chapter is good. it's not as bad as you think' ... yeh right. I'm hoping... but hope doesn't put food on the table. =P lol

It's voting day today. Ironically related to my thesis as only politics can be related to voting day. See? i'm not even making sense anymore!! Maybe I should just go back to sleep. *sigh*

Ok, maybe i'll drag myself up. "make a difference" and all that jazz. bah... that or risk a $200 fine. Whadd'll it be? eh? *prods self in side*

This thesis is hopeless!

*bangs head against headboard*

I'm such an idiot for ruining this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home