Saturday, October 23, 2004

Guilty Butterfly

I feel horrible. I was supposed to go to a careers conference today. But I feel too guilty to waste an entire day in the city for a conference where the people will only sit around and tell me what it's like to work in government positions. it's not like they're recruiting or anything. and i have a final essay to write that's so not done yet. I wasted yesterday as well. sound of music on dvd. *hangs head*

i feel guilty not attending, but i'd feel guilty attending as well. bah....

I went to bed late last night/this morning, and i'm tempted to get a few more hours of sleep under my belt before i settle down and really start doing work. there's no time!!!

i could honestly still go to this conference, and i could discuss with these bigwigs how i could go about writing my essay and pick their brains. but to be honest, I do wonder how useful the seminar would really be to me in the big scheme of things. not to mention the fact that now i already technically have a job.

anyhow, i crawled out of bed to email the people and let them know i'm not going and iin the process felt guilty enough to blog it out of my system.

now for a few more hours of rem bliss before i drag myself up and do work. as long as i'm productive today i should be able to get rid of the guilt bugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home