Friday, October 22, 2004

Cursed Butterfly

someone, anyone, just push me to write the stupid essay will you? There's too much temptation out there!!! Xfiles tapes, fanfiction, normal television, I found myself reverting back to Stargate last night for crying out loud! (not there's anything wrong with that television show, it's just that I haven't gotten around to watching it this year).

I seem to be finding anything and everything to keep me occupied and away from doing my uni work. One more essay. And i was told specifically NOT to just make a half-hearted attempt to flop over the finish line. bah.... If only I could be motivated to. What are the chances that I'll just find some stupid movie to watch for the entire day? Oh no, please don't let me predict my demise (again).

1 Comments:

At Fri Oct 22, 07:26:00 pm, Blogger Zan said...

okie... here it goes... watch out for it...

*push*

i guess it is okay to reward yourself with a break after your thesis.. but try not to get overboard =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home