Thursday, October 21, 2004

Contented Butterfly

Isn't it funny how procrastination is a continual cycle? Isn't it funny how we constantly lie to ourselves, 'i'll do it later' 'after i finish reading this' 'i'll start after lunch'. the list of excuses is endless.

I can't really explain my thought processes this morning/afternoon. I woke myself up at 10 thinking that I'd slept like the dead and it was actually 1pm. So in my surprised stupor I decided to surf the net for a few hours to while away the time. Now i'm just waiting for lunch.

It's been pouring down rain for the last three days, and while it's been very therapeutic (not to mention comforting and sleep-inducing), I hope that Saturday will dawn nice and sunny, because I don't plan to spend a day in the city when it's miserable and wet. Trudging through puddles is not my idea of a good time. Watching *other* people trudging through puddles however...

Well, looks like I'm off to watch X File reruns before I can convince myself that my headaches are brought about by lack of food. Followed by some 'work'. *chokes* I have a 5pm phone appointment to keep this afternoon to confirm my work status. Right now i'm in a contented frame of mind. Let's hope it stays that way. And to be honest, even if I have to work part-time to start off with - it's probably a good thing. Long weekends, here i come! *diabolical laugh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home