Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Chastened Butterfly

i just woke up after a horrendously procrastinating evening/morning. went to bed at 5.30 after writing straight for approximately 3 hours (i started at 3.30am). I know. I am so ashamed of myself. It's 11am here. Anyway, I felt the necessity to blog. I had a horrible nightmare as I tried to gather my beauty sleep and my wits. I dreamt that I saw/crashed into him on Thursday when I go to hand in my essay, and I somehow tell him my true feelings that I wanted him so badly while we were occupied during the thesis. The exact details are kinda fuzzy. but basically that either I took him back, or I bared my soul to him once again.

...and it resulted in him breaking my little brittle heart again. I wish i could remember the details so i could blog them. oh well. anyhow, i remember feeling absolutely mortified.

I know that dreams aren't supposed to be taken literally. They in fact represent other things that you think about during the day, and emerge as symbols in your dreams. But I think I might just take this dream at face value and use it as an example as to why I shouldn't ever let down any more barriers towards him. The cost is just too great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home