Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Panicky Butterfly

12:27 AM
(technically 29th Sept)

eeeikkkkkk....... why aren't i writing?????

10:02 PM

Aww man.... i just spent twenty minutes writing up fan'e'mail only to accidently lose it by somehow going backwards in the browser... i was browsing the net to find out when the next book would in a fantasy trilogy i'm following will be published, and discovered that the author had a blog and a contactable email address (!!!) and felt compelled to write... but of course, since i'm writing to an author/novellist, i have to make sure that all my ravings are gramatically correct. last i need is to sound intellectually inferior when trying to praise an author. I'm such a big fan... *sigh*

guess someone's trying to tell me something though, if i can't even send the email. yes i know.. i know... shouldn't i be writing my thesis? blah....

b-b-b-ut like, procrastinating's half the fun. yeh? ;)


7:00 PM ...
YAAAY!!!

just went and checked my email and got a reply from my supervisor commenting on my chapter 2 draft: "Your writing style is getting better with each draft by the way.... was impressed with the clarity of your writing."

Did i ever say that i loved my supervisor?

if this doesn't motivate me to write more at 5am in the morning, i don't know what will... so if i believe the myths that i create, this means that I have five hours to kill before i get back on the writing bandwagon.

*gulp*

the only bad thing about praise is that you're also expected to keep it up and be consistent.

..what happens if that chapter was just some kind've fluke???

*eyes dart around the room paranoidly*

6:44PM
Watching Bridget Jones Diary twice through (once without and once with director's commentary) does not a decent thesis make.

Is this going to be the vicious cycle for the next fortnight?!?!?!

areggghuagihdjguhrgi!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home